"User Gruß: Heil Hitler !" Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"User Gruß: Heil Hitler !" Sign

Hope this is the right section. Does any member have information on this small (9 x 6cm) sign " User Gruß: Heil Hitler !" and where it may have been hung, my first thought it was fixed to a house front door, but that's just a guess. Any information welcome.
    Attached Files

Is it marked on the reverse? Be very carefully with these because there exist a lot of fakes. I hope Wilhem Saris gives his opinion on this one. He wrote a book about this interesting subject.

Regards, Wim
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

I have seen quite some of these, but the D.R.G.M in the corner scares me. I do not like this, as all I have seen did not have this! I neither like the lettering.

Comment

Wilhelm,
        Any chance of you posting a picture, of one of the many signs you have seen ? give everyone a chance to compare mine against others.

Comment

I cannot post photographs here at WAF!
          Most of them I have seen were not even photographed, when writing my book.
          I had to make choices for reasons the book should not get to thick and heavy!

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
            I cannot post photographs here at WAF!
            Most of them I have seen were not even photographed, when writing my book.
            I had to make choices for reasons the book should not get to thick and heavy!
            It is already pretty thick and heavy.

Regarsds, Wim
            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X