Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP party badge manufacturer ???

Hello,

last week a friend of mine has given me this party badge.
    Is it Original ? Never heard of this manufacturer ''No. 23'' ?!
    And i can't find anything about it in the WWW...

THANKS !

Kind regards,
    tim

Good transitional No 23 = M1/23 in the later RZM system. M1/23 = Wilhelm Borgas, Eutingen.

Regards, Wim
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Thanks a lot !

What do you mean with ''later RZM system'' ?

Greetings,
      Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Holzfäller View Post
        Thanks a lot !

What do you mean with ''later RZM system'' ?

Greetings,
        Tim

Hi Tim,

During a short time they used the maker mark codes without the M1/ prefix. After that they used the M1/-codes. It's all in the time frame from the first part of the 30's but I don't know the exact years without my party badge book by hand. The RZM M1- system ran untill the end of the war.

Regards, Wim
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Wow, great !

Thank you very much.
          That is a nice information

Didn't know that yet..

Kind regards,
          Tim

Comment

Congrats on a unique badge.. .

Might I suggest you pick up this book?

It is worth its weight in gold.

Comment

some sage advice.....

I think the price is too expensive, and you best wait till you can buy a used copy on amazon for half the price ....lots of collectors think paying big money for books helps , but that is not always true....especially when you can forum items before buying and don't need to buy the books ,as soon as you buy the book it's used, and hard to get half the money back if you needed the money...the day after...like buying a car. In the mean time spend the money on more original items instead....and post the items before you buy...This is 'what I call "the cart before the horse plan"....buying books today IMO is highly overrated ,especially when they do not hold value unless it is a mark yerger book NOW....those are the best in the hobby...buy all of his ....forget all the rest....with e books changing the playing field physical books are going the way of the dinosaur....and just because of technology...physical books should never be that expensive anyway just to stimulate business in a dying market ....

Comment

Hi Juoneen,

I partly agree with you. But the "Party Badge Book" is not a common book like the whole range that is published in the last years. In most of these books you can't find much more info then what is already known by some specialized collectors on the forums. But Jo Rivett's book contains much more than that. It's the vision and research from some one who eat, sleep and lives with Party Badges and Enamel pins in general.
                The research is so in depht that I doubt it can be beaten in the next few decades. So it is one of the exeptions that is well worth the dollars...

Regards, Wim
                Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X