Lakeside Trader - 2nd Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone every seen an HJ badge like this before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone every seen an HJ badge like this before?

I bought a collection of HJ pins and this one stands out from the group. It's heavy compared to other badges of the same size, the HJ diamond is well made. Any thoughts on exactly what this type of badge would have been given for would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Its a fake. A copy of a badge only made in aluminium.
    Pete

Comment

It could still be a real badge which someone has colored gold and then used cold enamel to highlight the diamond. This badge was never issued like this. As Pete stated, these were made from aluminum and presented to participants in sports events sponsored by the HJ. They come in a few different forms but the one you show was issued with dates from 1936 to 1939. Those previous and after these dates were of a different form.
      Richard V

Comment

hj

hello
        i agree with all , good badge but the colors are after war! i have see this lot! the seller sold many very goods items but in this lot for me 2 are not goods!
        best regfards
        patrick

Comment

Always nice to see a member immediately deleting photos of an item after they're told it's fake.
          Best regards,
          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

I was thinking the same thing.......
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

I think before anyone replies to any inquiry such as this any more, there should be a copy of the pics made so they won't be gone once the poster gets a reply. I'm also getting tired of replying to what eventually becomes a totally useless thread. This entire thread should really be deleted now.
              Richard V

Comment

I agree.
                Best regards,
                Streptile

Comment

I believe outside photo hosting should be banned. I research many items, here, and find more useless threads because the photos are deleted.

Bob Hritz
                  In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                    I believe outside photo hosting should be banned. I research many items, here, and find more useless threads because the photos are deleted.

Bob Hritz
                    I agree. Who knows ... thieves in the night checking their wares out for fault? Get a thumbs down and poof .. gonzo.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
                      I agree. Who knows ... thieves in the night checking their wares out for fault? Get a thumbs down and poof .. gonzo.
                      I believe that's what's happening. Maybe not in this thread, but who knows? Why delete the pics?

People complain about high prices on the eStand, or members soliciting evaluations, or dealers posting items, or "is it real?" threads. I don't care about any of that stuff. The only thing I hate is spending my time building a thread with input, images, and opinions, only to have the thread-starter delete the images. That didn't happen to me here, but it did to Richard. Now his time has been totally wasted.
                      Best regards,
                      Streptile

Comment

Outside hosting of images is the main problem as you cannot delete uploaded images. Usually some ISP provides some free webspace or you go to photobucket or some other host. The problem is there is only so much space hosters will allow and so, consequently, those using the services delete them from the image hosting service which zaps them out of here.
                        Richard V

Comment

Originally posted by germanww2photos View Post
                          greatly appreciated.
                          Greatly appreciated? If this is the first time (as you are a new member) then I think you can see that deleting pics - as well as using picture hosting sites - is NOT APPRECIATED. Any help that you seek will dry up if you persist - just a friendly tip to a new member

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X