up for review....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up for review....

I recently purchased this DAF sport patch and do not have much knowledge on these and am wondering if legit ?Also dose anyone have or know of a RZM makers list for cloth items?
    Attached Files

Patch

Looks original to me. Let's see what others say.

Comment

Taz,

I also think it is original...

Attached Files
      RonR

Comment

Originally posted by RonR View Post
        Taz,

I also think it is original...

I thought so , passed the black light test and the RZM tag looks correct to me also , any idea as to the name of the maker M4/422?

Comment

There is published such a list in the "Handbook der Hitler-Jugend" from Bender.
          427 was Lucas & Vorsteher from Wuppertal-Oberbarmen (the number shown with the tag in post 1).
          422 is Ernst Max Bauer from Eibenstock. According RZM publications their permission was revoked July 2, 1936. There was never again noted they got back their permission. They can't have made (officially) a sport-insignia like the one shown.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
            There is published such a list in the "Handbook der Hitler-Jugend" from Bender.
            427 was Lucas & Vorsteher from Wuppertal-Oberbarmen (the number shown with the tag in post 1).
            422 is Ernst Max Bauer from Eibenstock. According RZM publications their permission was revoked July 2, 1936. There was never again noted they got back their permission. They can't have made (officially) a sport-insignia like the one shown.
            Sorry about that ...was tired and just glanced at the number. Thank you very much Wilhelm ! I have to get a copy of that ,do you know what they sell for ? The Handbook That is ? Thanks Again guys for the outstanding information you all provided !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X