HJ Armband opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Armband opinions

I have this HJ armband and am wondering if it good or not. The armband is a three piece construction. The stripe is a separate piece, edges folded over and sewn down and then the finished stripe sewn to the armband so that each edge of the strip has two rows of stitching. The swastika is printed on the diamond (I think, but it is such a good job that it blends right in with the weave of the white cloth giving the look of being embroidered, not a "flat" look like a cheap stenciled job) and then the diamond sewn on last. The armband does not glow under a black light.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.
    Attached Files

After looking at armbands on the various dealers sites, I am leaning towards thinking this is a repro, what do you guys think?

Comment

I'd have to agree with you. It certainly doesn't look like the type of armband that I have in my collection, or one that I would consider adding.

Comment

Originally posted by Nische View Post
        I'd have to agree with you. It certainly doesn't look like the type of armband that I have in my collection, or one that I would consider adding.
        One thing I noticed is that the stitching is smaller (a lot more per inch) than on my SS and NSDAP armbands.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
        X