SA tunic named to a Doctor. V. Goeldel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA tunic named to a Doctor. V. Goeldel

Hello all, I am currently looking for a tunic that was sold on a well-known dealers site awhile back. I assume a collector is now the owner and if he/she is willing to possibly part with it I'd be more than grateful to become the new owner. It is a SA tunic named to a Doctor. V. Goeldel, his rank in the SA was, Standartenführer. Also, it has a Handwerks-Arbeit” RZM tag with the typewritten number 38 692. His party number was 1,363,693. He was married to a women who was a party member too, Annemarie; party number being 1,363,694.
    This is a tunic I'm extremely fond of for several reasons; I won't go into them here but would love to share them with the new owner in private, anyways, I would be willing to pay a very fair price. If anyone knows who now owns it, or the owner sees this, please contact me via message. Thank you all for viewing and any possible help you may be able to provided!!

I used to own that one, then it went to another collector and then to Bill. I assume you asked if he'd pass on your message to whomever purchased the tunic?
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

yes, I remember it well.. it was on Bill's site for 6 months?
      it disappeared rather recently.. have you contacted him?

he probably wouldn't give out the new owners name, but he may well pass your information on to the new owner..

Comment

Yes, he wouldn't give the information of the new buyer out, but I didn't even ask as I figured he wouldn't nor should he. The tunic was on his site for a very long time, more than a year, and was only pulled off abruptly when Bill and I were nearing the completion of the transaction and he went to get it. When doing so, he realized it was sold by a staff member when he was out-of-town and wasn't informed. Completely understandable, but obviously I was extremely disappointed. Bill is a gentlemen, and I hold no ill feeling toward the man. I truly hope nobody here gets the wrong idea, accidents happen, such is life.
        I guess all I can hope for is that the current owner is ready , or close to ready, to sell. If not, I'd still love to speak with him.

Additionally, to whom ever has had this in hand: Bill mentioned parts appearing post-war modified, pacifically the award loops, would you agree? Also, Bill has asked me not to post any images of said tunic, please respect his wishes if you have any, thanks all!

Comment

As I remember, before I received the tunic it had been in only 1 collection before, and with the veteran prior to that. I don't recall any problem with the loops or any other aspect of the tunic, but it's been several years since I owned it so I don't know if anything was done to it since.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
            As I remember, before I received the tunic it had been in only 1 collection before, and with the veteran prior to that. I don't recall any problem with the loops or any other aspect of the tunic, but it's been several years since I owned it so I don't know if anything was done to it since.
            Erich
            Thank you, sir. If I recall correctly, there were four sets of loops on the right pocket, and three to four more for the ribbon bar. Not sure how much you recall considering the laps in time since it has been in your hands.
            Again, thank you all for your help. I hope the new owner sees this.

Comment

SA Tunic Named to Doctor V. Goeldel

Here is a link:

http://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPa...forms/u073.htm

Best regards,
              Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
              X