Political/SS Grouping from the Woodwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political/SS Grouping from the Woodwork

Here is a very cool Political/SS grouping that I got from a picker who purchased it from a WW2 veteran at a garage sale in Chicago. The Political Gorgets have matching numbers (the back and chain being rzm m1/128). The drum hangers are pretty cool and have nice gilding. The three armbands are wool, and are also SS RZM tagged.The SS marksmanship badges are all in mint condition and all are rzm tagged (paper or cloth tags).
    Attached Files

Bruce,
    Nice grouping! I haven't seen so many SS marksmanship diamonds at one time--the vet must have liked them to have taken so many. I assume the RZM 'F' label is for the one with the oak leaves, which must be hand embroidered? Everything looks to be in stellar condition.
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

Erich,
      Yes the RZM 'F' label is for the one with the oak leaves.
      Thanks!

Comment

Are they all the same maker? Crazy group!

Comment

There are several makers. I am guessing the veteran ran into an RZM contract supply company and these were leftovers.

Comment

Were there RZM distributing centers? If there was he probably got all the stuff there as it looks to be all unissued....

Comment

Originally posted by kyles bullets View Post
              Were there RZM distributing centers? If there was he probably got all the stuff there as it looks to be all unissued....
              The SS patches most probably came from the Dachau distribution depot.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X