NSDAP 1943 Jahrbuch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP 1943 Jahrbuch

I have a couple of books on the way (an unused Ehren Chronik and a 1943 NSDAP Jahrbuch) and I'm thinking about scanning or photographing the pages of the Jahrbuch and posting them online in the form of a PDF as research material for those who don't have access to the volume. Does anyone think such would be worth the effort? Is there much interest or is the Jahrbuch too common to prove useful to anyone?

I'll vote that it would be an interesting volume to go through. I'm not sure what would be in it, as I've not seen a 1943 edition.
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

I think it would be a positive addition to reference material available online or electronically...though, like Erich, I also don't have a copy of that book in my library.

Br. James

Comment

I'm glad there is some interest in this! I will try to get good quality scans of the whole book if it's possible to do so without damaging it, and if not, then I'll get what I can of the potentially useful information. I'm looking forward to looking this over.

Comment

Well, I finally found my Jahrbuch but the spine is unfortunately too fragile to allow for scanning. If anyone is interested in a certain page or pages or would like a rough translation of any of the information, let me know and I'll get it as soon as soon as I'm able. If not, I may end up trading it for a Soldatenfreund or just putting it away.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X