Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRKB Armband

Hi,

A recently purchased DRKB armband, it looks fine to me. I'd like to know how much armband types was wear by veteran's associations, DRKB, NS-RKB, NSKOV, etc..? I know three diferent types, including this one, there was some others?

Best Regards,

Ricardo

There were more than 5 veteran armbands. There was this type and the early type with the pre swastika flag which is for the DKRB. Then there was the town and city level leader bands with 1 silver stripe (sometimes the stripe is more gold. Not sure if this is just not as worn or it is the difference in rank. Gold would be for kreis level though. . Then in the NS-RKB, there was the gau and reichs level bands like the political bands except the NS-RKB gau level band had 1 thin stripe and a thick stripe the size of 2 stripes together. Then the reichs level had 2 thin stripes and a thick stripe. I have included a picture of them below from a member of the forum posted a few years ago. The NS-RKB had a orts and kreis type stripe like the NSKOV. There is also black NSKOV band with a medal insignia in the middle with gau and then the name of that gau. I have included an example of one of those as well below...
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is the NSKOV band.....
      Also attached is a NSKOV flag bearer armband.....
      Attached Files

Comment

Different DKRB bands..... these are the pre swastika type. I'm sure they do come in higher ranks but I have no photos and haven't seen them yet....
        Attached Files

Comment

And then the higher rank or yours. Your's is just a standard member..... No other ranks that I have seen but they probably so exist..... Also, your have a nice looking original IMO
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Kyles,

Very nice samples you posted, I never have saw before the high ranks with two or more stripes and the medal insignia version. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X