CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSDAP Long Service , Need Opinions Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP Long Service , Need Opinions Please.

Could do with fellow members help please, this award has just been returned to me as ''wrong'' after i sold it on my website, im sure i went thru numerous pages here on WAF before i advertised it and my conclusion was that it as right , well if im wrong then i do not wish to relist it , the customer will be getting his dosh back either way. Ring stamp is number 7 and i belive its zinc with very good finish. Anyway thanks for the help in advance, Pete.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

What is wrong with it? To me, it looks like a stunning original example.

Tom

Comment

Looks fine to me and with minty finish.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by tgn View Post
            What is wrong with it? To me, it looks like a stunning original example.

Tom
            Well you know that a customer is allways right, and he mentiones he has over 20 examples but doesnt what to specify what he finds wrong with the item, he will get his refund. i will relist it on my website, thanks for the comments. Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by dragnet View Post
              Well you know that a customer is allways right, and he mentiones he has over 20 examples but doesnt what to specify what he finds wrong with the item, he will get his refund. i will relist it on my website, thanks for the comments. Pete.
              Perhaps you customer should come onto this thread and enlighten us as to the faults with the superb example...

Tom

Comment

Hi Pete

Are you sur its zink based? from your first pictures it looks like an identical twin to the anodized aluminum specimen on the attached picture. Not sure if mine is maker marked or not because the bar is in a frame. It probably deserves a better home anyway...

Regards

JC
                Attached Files

Comment

You could always sell it here, I'm sure it would be snapped up.

Comment

JC, you might be correct, its very lite. there is so much finish on it that i cannot see any metal. Pete.

Comment

A lovely example indeed

Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X