No announcement yet.

Political collar patch for Ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a bad tab, let Clark look at it but been over these before and Bob is right.

Comment

Wow thankyou for finding that i couldnt find any photos of it in wear and i can it is obviously original , it is strange how it came with 2 gold pips from this vet horde
      Attached Files

Comment

General auction on friday
        Attached Files

Comment

This tab was a prototype variant that was only known to have been worn during the state visit to Italy. Here you can see Marrenbach wearing the tabs. The tab was never adopted for general use and these, along with the prototype Gauleiter tabs seen being worn by Koch, were subsequently replaced by what is generally known as the post 39 style rank insignia. It is probably a good tab; I have seen them with metal devices as well as embroidered, such as this one.
          Those pips are not related to the tab though....
          Attached Files
          https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Clark View Post
            This tab was a prototype variant that was only known to have been worn during the state visit to Italy. Here you can see Marrenbach wearing the tabs. The tab was never adopted for general use and these, along with the prototype Gauleiter tabs seen being worn by Koch, were subsequently replaced by what is generally known as the post 39 style rank insignia. It is probably a good tab; I have seen them with metal devices as well as embroidered, such as this one.
            Those pips are not related to the tab though....

Comment

Thats a great picture , the course backing material reminds me of some heer officers collar patches, the felt is smooth like doeskin and the gold thread has aged just like silver does with an item that is just over 70 years old , high quality workmanship !

Comment

Yes, an original prototype tab in my opinion. I'd love to have it...

Comment

Matching pair???
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X