Motor-SA Rides Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motor-SA Rides Again!

I've posted this shirt before, but I got a larger box to include the breeches. Everything here, but the boots, socks, and underwear. I'm getting those from the same place that sells Eva Braun's panties.
    Attached Files

Motor-SA

Two more......
    Attached Files

Comment

That is a very cool way to display this uniform.

Comment

It really is. I'm assuming that this is only for laying down flat rather than hanging on the wall. Looks great.

Comment

Sa

Thanks for the compliments. No - it stands up, because I used thick, acid-free posterboard, covered with batting material, as a shirt-form. When stood up, it doesn't move or change at all. I could have used an even bigger box to show more of the breeches, but I'm a space-saving kind of guy. Before standing upright, though, it needs 2 latches to keep the lid from coming open, or the shirt would fall out. The Nurnberg badge was flopping from side-to-side, so I hollowed out the form behind the pin, so it lays flush on the shirt. I wouldn't have even used the breeches if it was a normal short-waist brownshirt, but it's a very long pull-over, tuck-in shirt, but with French cuffs. The buttons are a good example of non-regulation construction in the early days. No clips - just sewn to the shirt. The 3 front buttons are real shell. Dagger is matching Gruppe.
          Attached Files

Comment

It stinks....of the 1930s...great piece

Comment

Very nice display.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X