What type of armband?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of armband?

Any idea on what the first part says? Also the use?

Hello,

Would it be Aufmarsch Leiter.

Nice image

Comment

What job

So what job would a deployment manager do.(please dont say deploying people )
      This is normaly carried out by the normal chain of command surley.???????
      all comments are welcome even rude.

Comment

Drill instructor

Comment

Some sort of organising marshal for the parade perhaps, a temporary thing for the day???

Comment

I know that within the SS for the duration of a parade or event a so-called Aufmarsch-Stab was active. The leader for such "staff" was recognizable by a white armband. A person like this had to look for a correct development of the march. Orders from him were to be followed. Suchlike orders will also have existed for the SA, no doubt about it! It may have known here as "Aufmarsch-Leiter"!

How to "march" was as a regulation for the SS specified in the SS-DV 6 for the annual Party Day, part I from May 1938. How to act by marches with the SA was described in "Dienstvorschrift für die SA der NSDAP" (SA.DV-Heft 3) from 1932 in the section how to act during marches. Here it is said: for every march a "Aufmarsch-Leiter" is being assigned. His orders were to be followed.
            AGFA40 was correct with the indication.
            Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 11-21-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Thanks for this information. I saw this looking up pictures of DE standards and this one popped up. An unusual armband. Thanks again everyone!

Comment

thanks also

I like Kyles to would like to say a thank you ,nice interesting bit of info there and a band to look out for .
                Regards Pete

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X