Unknown Armband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown Armband

Can anybody identify this armband? I only have this one picture.
    Attached Files

I believe it is a veterans organization armband.

Comment

OK thanks!

Comment

NSKOV...National-Sozialistische Kriegsopferversorgung...(Nazi War Victims Care)

Another for comparison.....

Attached Files
        RonR

Comment

---'''
          Attached Files
          RonR

Comment

Both are very nice NSKOV. Why isn't Baden capitalized?

Comment

any idea on it's value?

Comment

NSKOV Baden Armband

I've seen these armbands go for around $125 all the way up to the high $200s.

Comment

http://www.emedals.com/collectors-ga.../nskov-armband

Sold for $140 here in similar condition from what I can see....

Comment

The "B" isn't "not capitalized, it's hidden in shadow.... it is a capital "B".

These are not rare armbands...realistically $125.00/150.00 is full retail for this version....(higher leadership types would be more)...though like everything, the price is whatever the market will bear....".I'd "pay" $75.00+/- at my flea market which is fair "dealer offer"....IMO.- (if "it" walked in, I mean)...

Nice thing is there are as many versions as thier were "Gaus" (or whatever the regional breakdown was...) of this NSKOV type Armband...

The NSKOV was the "Disabled Veterans" and "Widows and Orphans" Organization...

John G.
                    Mainemilitaria

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemilitaria View Post
                      The "B" isn't "not capitalized, it's hidden in shadow.... it is a capital "B".

These are not rare armbands...realistically $125.00/150.00 is full retail for this version....(higher leadership types would be more)...though like everything, the price is whatever the market will bear....".I'd "pay" $75.00+/- at my flea market which is fair "dealer offer"....IMO.- (if "it" walked in, I mean)...

Nice thing is there are as many versions as thier were "Gaus" (or whatever the regional breakdown was...) of this NSKOV type Armband...

The NSKOV was the "Disabled Veterans" and "Widows and Orphans" Organization...

John G.
                      Mainemilitaria

I see it now! Gets very thin and the NSKOV emblem covers it. I probably wouldn't pay over $100 either but someone did so I guess that is retail for one of these....

Comment

heres another

hi there guys heres another one.
                        Must say it took me a time to find one here in the UK ,but did pay adout $80 at a fair in the UK

Comment

pictures

oops forget these
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice one ironfist! These usually are not constructed though. Were these one of the ones there they were pinned to the tunic or shirt instead of sewn together and then sewn on the tunic/shirt?

Comment

help

( Nice one ironfist! These usually are not constructed though. )

hi Kyles please explain constructed ?????
                              Regards Pete

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X