X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler Items

Attached Files

Hitler Items

Hello, I would like any opinions on these 2 Hitler items. Any opinions would be appreciated, Thanks Jack
    Attached Files

Comment

hitler

hello jack
      this tow items are originals no problem!
      best regards
      patrick

Comment

Hi Jack,

The medallion commemorating Hitler's appointment as Chancellor and the Reichstag elections of March 5, 1933 looks good to me, but I don't have the necessary experience with porcelain to give an opinion on the plate.

Br. James

Comment

The "Coin" medallion looks fine, I agree. The Plate is alittle more problematic, but stands a decent chance..... the "Adolf Hitler" signature is of the pre-1929 period ("full name")..... and Hitler seldom worn his "Brown Shirt" after becoming "Chancellor" in 1933 (except Nov. 29 Commemorative Ceremonies)... so "close enough".... so early "Election" period, which is before there were sever controls on Hitler's image.... so I find it quite believible....
          Just my opinion... but I like them both.. (though the plate could EASILY be faked, too....) but usually fakers aren't that "good" with details...
          John G.

Comment

Both original.

Comment

I would add to John G's response that Hitler also wore his Traditions Brown Shirt each year at the Reichsparteitage -- Party Congress gatherings -- especially for the Consecration of the New Standards portion of the events there. He dressed differently for various occasions during each RPT, but the Consecration of the New Standards was a major liturgical and reminiscent link back to the Old Days of the Struggle and the Altekämpfern, and he seemed to enjoy those moments when time was excitingly reversed!

Br. James

Comment

Very nice.

Congrats, both nice original AH mementos.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X