Desk Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desk Eagle

What are some opinions on this one ? These are the only pictures.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rlimike View Post
    What are some opinions on this one ? These are the only pictures.
    They may be the only pictures but the description on the auction lot you pulled them from state that it is marked two ways, both improper for this bird. Did you read the description?

Comment

Which auction was this from, Gents?

Mil

Comment

Originally posted by J. Wraith View Post
        They may be the only pictures but the description on the auction lot you pulled them from state that it is marked two ways, both improper for this bird. Did you read the description?
        Yes I read the description; it was from the proxi-bid auction yesterday. I was posting it for opinions ... I did not bid on it . But the winner paid $1200.00 + fees.
        Last edited by rlimike; 08-28-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Yes I read the description; it was from the proxi-bid auction yesterday. I was posting it for opinions ... I did not bid on it . But the winner paid $1200.00 + fees.
          Then he is not a winner at all and its a bad bird.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Wraith View Post
            Then he is not a winner at all and its a bad bird.

My thoughts as well....These have turned up on eBay with quite regularity....Bodes

Comment

I had emailed the auction company (weeks before the auction) and requested better pictures of this bird and
              a close up of the makers mark but they did not respond to my request so I kind figured it was a repro ... and they were more than likely aware of that. Anyway thanks to all for the help and opinions.

Mike

Comment

Have to watch the auction houses and they all operate differently with disclaimers and structure for how things are said in an ad or not said in an ad. They have been a dumping ground on the lower levels heavily for about a year now. No guarantees your safe on the upper level either.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X