AH Hitler Silverware Formal Spoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH Hitler Silverware Formal Spoon

I have this AH formal pattern spoon, the length is 8 1/2" long. Would this be the dinner spoon used as a place setting or would it be a serving piece?
    Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nd164th; 08-20-2013, 09:36 AM.

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

nice formal pattern dinner spoon.........dave

Comment

so would this 8 1/2" spoon be on the table place setting with the 8 1/2" dinner fork and the 10" dinner knife as a set?

Comment

I think so. You have about $1500 retail there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
            I think so. You have about $1500 retail there.

Absolute top of the scale Brian

Comment

See these marked sold on dealer's sites nowadays at those prices. One of the current TR hot items.

Comment

See these marked sold on dealer's sites nowadays at those prices. One of the current TR hot items.

Brian, what items are listed at and what they actually change hands for are often 2 significantly different figures

Comment

Are you saying dealers are liars? Anyway - just reporting what I see - they have no doubt gone up in price recently - wish I had some pieces to sell. I can't make any reports on Blood Orders as you rarely see them for sale at any price. I think Collector's Guild has one for sale. I think you have most of the available supply cornered there in London.

Comment

getting away from prices and availablity from dealers...

would this 8 1/2" spoon be on the table place setting with the 8 1/2" dinner fork and the 10" dinner knife as a set?

Comment

Originally posted by nd164th View Post
                      getting away from prices and availablity from dealers...

would this 8 1/2" spoon be on the table place setting with the 8 1/2" dinner fork and the 10" dinner knife as a set?
                      Yes.

Comment

Are you saying dealers are liars? Anyway - just reporting what I see - they have no doubt gone up in price recently - wish I had some pieces to sell. I can't make any reports on Blood Orders as you rarely see them for sale at any price. I think Collector's Guild has one for sale. I think you have most of the available supply cornered there in London.
                        A nice 2nd pattern BO on The Collectors Guild with all the bells and whistles and with a price to match!

Comment

Nice Silverware.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                            A nice 2nd pattern BO on The Collectors Guild with all the bells and whistles and with a price to match!
                            You never see BOs or CBs as a dealer price promotion. And they were not laying around at the end of the war readily available to be liberated by GIs.

Comment

thank you , nice to know this spoon is for the table place setting and not a serving piece.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X