Arm band [White Stripes]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arm band [White Stripes]

I was under the assumption that these were always striped in grey?
    Any additional information would be great!
    Thank you.

I haven't seen one with a white stripe either? Maybe a different usage then the SA reserve???

Comment

Brassard

SA virgins?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
          thank you for your extremely thought out,and also,.....of course, well addressed, and educated response........gentlemen, thank you, pip pip, and all that rot......thank you, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by der bingle View Post
            thank you for your extremely thought out,and also,.....of course, well addressed, and educated response........gentlemen, thank you, pip pip, and all that rot......thank you, thank you.
            seriously gentlemen, I deduct that you are dismissing this white elephant as a fake. its a well made piece but the wool seems strange. as for the tag?.....thanks again for your responding

Comment

I was laughing at the post not this arm band. Its a very interesting item and I'd like to learn more about it as I've not seen one before. So on with the discussion.

Comment

Is this in your possession? Looks to have an overall wear to it and the tinnies are pinned to it or just on top? If it is in your possesion have you tried to do the burn test?

Comment

on what?the stripes?ofcousre its a real armband,but were teh stripes added later? Im guessing its all original,and possible a reserve armband for a tunic.

Comment

Armband

Please don't confuse the responses - The armband looks fine, but there's no documentation or known other examples to go by, so "funny answers" often means "I don't really know". Without anything else to go on, I'm with Wewelsburg that it's likely an SA Reserve armband with white stripes instead of light grey. Nice tinnies.

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
                      Please don't confuse the responses - The armband looks fine, but there's no documentation or known other examples to go by, so "funny answers" often means "I don't really know". Without anything else to go on, I'm with Wewelsburg that it's likely an SA Reserve armband with white stripes instead of light grey. Nice tinnies.
                      Thank you gentlemen for your comments, and of course I am pleased with your comments. with great respect,Carl

Comment

Originally posted by der bingle View Post
                        Thank you gentlemen for your comments, and of course I am pleased with your comments. with great respect,Carl
                        The tinnies are not attatched to the armband, all retain their original fastners and original laquer finish with original age patina. thanks again for your valued comments.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X