Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]2612997[/ATTACH]

Comment

That is a great find, I really like the detail. How did you get it?

Comment

Much luck, unexpectedly I found this book along with other printed material, but this was only the NSDAP.
        I reproduce only very few details, the book is spectacular for its completeness!

Regards, Kruger.

Comment

It saw a lot of action but still a nice piece of history.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
          Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Many thanks Wim!

Comment

Hi Kruger1933, Thanks for showing this early book Great find! Congrats!

Can you please post photos of the pages where the "SA Marine", the "Uniformen des NSKK" and the "Uniformen der Kraftbootstandarte des NSKK" are illustrated? In the 1938 / 5th edition these are the "Tafel 34", "Tafel 40" and "Tafel 42" in the "Abschnitt 4" after page 390 and 415. That would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance

I would be especially interested about the daggers illustrated on the pages of this early 1936 edition. Why? Check out my thread here: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=649062
              Last edited by ivbaust; 07-29-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Hi ivbaust,
                many thanks for your comment!
                Today, before I change the section for this item, I will put a picture that you have requested.

Best regards, Kruger.

Comment

By kind request, before moving to the e-stand.

Regards and many thanks, Kruger.
                  IMG_7368.jpg

IMG_7369.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH]2615614[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thanks, Kruger

Additional photos of the colored drawings / illustrations (Tafel 34, 40 and 42), which show the daggers, would be much appreciated

Comment

Not meaning to rain on your parade, but are Org Books considered "extremely rare"? There were 50,000 copies of each of the six editions. Or is it that the earliest edition is not often found? I have found one of each over the years, but it seems that the later two editions, 1941 and 1943, garner the most interest as they show the post-1939 uniforms.

Comment

IMO not rare nor particularly scarce, especially the earlier volumes.
                          Erich
                          Festina lente!

Comment

The price for the book in this condition is ridiculous - not worth 50 €.
                            Sorry - but just had to make my opinion public.

Ustufvorwaerts
                            silent leges et artes inter arma - im Waffenlärm schweigen die Gesetze und die Künste

Comment

Not rare and scarce at all, as Erich B and also JoeW say, and in a lousy condition. You can find them in an 1A condition.
                              The wartime editions are in my opinion more rare and scarce!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
                                There were 50,000 copies of each of the six editions.
                                What were the six editions? I know of (and have) 1936, 1940, and 1943. What other years were there?

Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X