Eva Braun Nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eva Braun Nude

See Eva Braun skinnydipping in a mountain pool. See Adolf Hitler looking tired and bored greeting children visiting the Berghof. See Himmler & Bormann laughingly sign Gretl Braun & the soon to be executed Fegelein's wedding vows. See Sepp Dietrich looking amused on the Berghof terrace. See Eva on a colorful cruise. And all this is just on the first 3 disks of 8 of "Eva Braun's Secret Home Movies" available on DVD on eBay.

Is indeed so. Saw some fragments of these private movies on a French documentary. A nude Eva walking through the water.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

These DVDs provide a pleasant diversion from such weighty WAF topics as "Do red diamonds jiggle in a HJ knife?"

Comment

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
        These DVDs provide a pleasant diversion from such weighty WAF topics as "Do red diamonds jiggle in a HJ knife?"

They should 'wiggle' Brian I'll have to get this DVD it sound fun!

Comment

The best DVD set I've ever seen is the one I currently own. It's 14 DVDs that were put out under the title Devil Record. The DVDs are in folders in a ring binder that's cased. These run the gamut from Adolf & Eva to The Third Reich in Color to Leni Riefenstahl.
          Jim

Comment

Several hours of these home movies were being shown on Youtube about one month ago. Quality was not great, but LOTS of footage of Eva and her family taking mountain and lake trips.

Marcus

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X