very nice 30 mm golden party badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice 30 mm golden party badge

Today I have got directly from the vet´s son some badges. Please have a look if this party badge is an original one. I never had one before so I am not sure but my feeling say 100% nice and original
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

no problem pin appears replaced , but looks like a factory or jewelers repair...usually this type back is the military type vertical pin, but as I stated IMO, looks 100% original, and a very nice condition front....they dont get better than this...theymay have had a small chain attached , can't see the under pin area.Sorry im jumping the gun, looks like an extra pin lock or quick release for a small chain.sorry for jumping the pictures postings.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Oh yes, I love it, I want it !

Comment

This jeweler's pin guard is a flip up spring guard that is European applied to prevent the pin from opening and I have seen this style before. Wonderful prevention from loss application and private source applied. Would not have had a chain guard.

Comment

Superb condition !

Comment

I like and have always found interesting the jeweler enhancements on these and other important awards.

Comment

Hi Casey,

I fully agree -- a beautiful large Deschler GPB, and even better, it can be attributed to an SS Mann: Dr. Erich Hofmann! And the Festival Badge for the 9th November in Munich, often referred to as the Gau Munich Commemorative Badge 9th November 1923, is another fine addition to any collection. Cheers, my friend,

Br. James

Comment

congrats!
                        a great score that makes us all envious!!
                        wow!

Comment

I have another meeting with the vet´s son because there is much more he said. Documents, Papers.... And the vet is still living...Will try to get everything and all informations

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                          Hi Casey,

I fully agree -- a beautiful large Deschler GPB, and even better, it can be attributed to an SS Mann: Dr. Erich Hofmann! And the Festival Badge for the 9th November in Munich, often referred to as the Gau Munich Commemorative Badge 9th November 1923, is another fine addition to any collection. Cheers, my friend,

Br. James

Comment

Good hunting, Casey, and we all look forward to seeing what else you find! And do enjoy your time chatting with that vet...he's a rare breed today and getting rarer every day. Happy holiday,

Br. James

Comment

Wow, very nice items!!!

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X