Allach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allach

I know these are very small pictures. but can anyone tell me if this is something that is correct. Thanks Jack
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dolchmann07; 04-24-2013, 02:15 AM. Reason: s

allach

I know these are very small pictures. but can anyone tell me if this is something that is correct. Thanks Jack
    Attached Files

Comment

The plate itself is correct, the AH logo not.

Comment

There are AH plate out there to serve to a complete army. Be carefull.

Comment

be careeful,i was burt on one of these years ago, and came via another member from mr lumsden, i was returned the money from first buyer months later,a true gent

Comment

100% crap.

Comment

Do you mean this is a copy of an existing pattern or are these patterns found all fake?

Comment

Originally posted by robs View Post
                Do you mean this is a copy of an existing pattern or are these patterns found all fake?
                All fake.

Comment

over time i have also seen these adornments and others similar on other marked period china,not only allach...........dave

Comment

Hi Jack,

I must agree with Erich as to the AH logo monogram, though Dmv makes a good point for the originality of the Allach plate itself...which would mean that someone has defaced and ruined a perfectly collectible and rare plate by applying that monogram. This is an old trick, to be sure, but nonetheless it is distasteful to me. I have seen this style of AH monogram previously and have always thought that it contradicts all that we know about Hitler's character and his artist's sensibilities. This rendition of the AH monogram is so over-done that it's style might be found in a royal palace somewhere...or in Göring's dining room at the Air Ministry Building...but surely not on Hitler's table.

Br. James

Comment

Allach

Hello All, I agree it is just a waste, we see it every day. In my lifetime I do not know how many SS helmets I have seen, but I know that most of them are fake, and recently I pulled a very nice m-16 transitional helmet out of my closet, and the split pins had never been messed with, it had all the right signs of a good transitional (some of which I will not put in this post for the fakers to read and copy) but it had some fake decals on it, at least I was able to slowly remove the decals and now I have a nice helmet I can be proud of. But to deface the actual Alach plate that had some value and ruin it, it just makes me angry .
                      But since we are on the subject, one which I know very little about, if I was into ceramics, I would get into the more colorful kind.
                      Has any one ever seen fake allach porcelain pieces, that had the markings on the bottom, but they were fake. I just would like to know. I have had at least 500 pieces of German porcelain tableware with good markings, and never seen a fake, or if I did it was so bad that I kinew instantly, but some of this Allach sells for big bucks, and I have always been curious.
                      Thanks Jack

Comment

allach

Originally posted by dave peifer View Post
                        over time i have also seen these adornments and others similar on other marked period china,not only allach...........dave
                        Yes, but the ones I have seen did not have the proper markings on the bottom.
                        I am not saying they are not out there, just me expierience, as I said in my previous post I have had at least 500 pieces of German porcelain, and probably double that actually in my lifetime, and the fakes all jump right out at you and are obvious.
                        Am i correct in this statement ???
                        Thanks for the discussion,
                        Jack

Also can anyone answer Rob's question. I just want to to learn.

Comment

hello jack.......many years ago a long time friend obtained 11 pieces of china from england,these and similar adornments were on these pieces.they were original kpm and meissen(forgive spelling) marked pieces in various sizes,i have also seen the exact type you posted marked allach,after consultation with several people it was determined these were fake.he was able to get a full refund but it was a learning experience.i believe in this case an original allach piece was defaced,which is a shame.........i believe br james explained rob's question.........dave
                          Last edited by dave peifer; 04-25-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dolchmann07 View Post
                            Hello All, I agree it is just a waste, we see it every day. In my lifetime I do not know how many SS helmets I have seen, but I know that most of them are fake, and recently I pulled a very nice m-16 transitional helmet out of my closet, and the split pins had never been messed with, it had all the right signs of a good transitional (some of which I will not put in this post for the fakers to read and copy) but it had some fake decals on it, at least I was able to slowly remove the decals and now I have a nice helmet I can be proud of. But to deface the actual Alach plate that had some value and ruin it, it just makes me angry .
                            But since we are on the subject, one which I know very little about, if I was into ceramics, I would get into the more colorful kind.
                            Has any one ever seen fake allach porcelain pieces, that had the markings on the bottom, but they were fake. I just would like to know. I have had at least 500 pieces of German porcelain tableware with good markings, and never seen a fake, or if I did it was so bad that I kinew instantly, but some of this Allach sells for big bucks, and I have always been curious.
                            Thanks Jack

Hi Jack,

Not many fake Allach out there that would fool too many collectors. Most are poorly made. The one fake that sticks out to me was fake 42 white Julfest plate that was very crude. Most fakes you see have the maker mark over the glaze which is a dead give away.

Erich

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X