Adolf Hitler Glass Medallion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adolf Hitler Glass Medallion

I have never seen this or knew this existed. It is an Adolf Hitler glass medallion that I found in an NSDAP tunic that I just received in the mail. I was looking through the pockets and found this inside of one of the pockets. I have no idea what it is or who received these. I put it under the political forum because it was found in an NSDAP tunic. Thank you for the replies!
    Attached Files

I believe it's a Winterhilfswerk token gratitude gift that an individual could receive for making a donation.

Comment

Lex0021.jpg

A trio of BDM members allowing a lady to select a token gift after having made a Winterhilfswerk donation.

Comment

One of a set of 20 WHW glass donation badges.
        Regards,
        Pete

Comment

I've only encoutered these in white glass, are there versions in colored glass?

Comment

Thank you for all of the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post

The others of this set i have seen in many different collors but Adolf so far only in white glass..

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
                No...they are all clear. There were some reproductions made that were of different colors...but they are pretty easily identified by their crudeness. I have a blue colored one that I'll post up here that is a reproduction.

Comment

How much are these worth?

Comment

IMO Adolf 15Euro rest of the set close to nothing..

Comment

saw one at a flea mkt. priced at $10, nobody knows what it is

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X