Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political lighter?

So the story is.....

"Bought off a highly reputed military antiques shop in the heart of Riga, Latvia"

I have my doubts about it but know little. Looks like just an Eagle applied to a lighter to me?

Any thoughts?

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

Sorry that I don't have any experience with lighters -- though I know they have their own interest group among us -- but that eagle/swaz sure looks like it came to life on a political dagger's grip -- SA, NSKK or SS.

Br. James

Comment

Not a fan but was it made by Zippo und Sohn?

Comment

Reputed latvian, is an oxy moron. Stop buying their crap, and spend it in the canadian shops. you will do yourself a favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
          Sorry that I don't have any experience with lighters -- though I know they have their own interest group among us -- but that eagle/swaz sure looks like it came to life on a political dagger's grip -- SA, NSKK or SS.

Br. James
          That is what I thinking also, thanks!

and ya, I like smoke packs and rolling papers and other type items myself

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
          Not a fan but was it made by Zippo und Sohn?
          LOL!! No markings I guess.

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
          Reputed latvian, is an oxy moron. Stop buying their crap, and spend it in the canadian shops. you will do yourself a favor.
          It is being sold in Canada and I didn't buy it. Like I said, the story about the lighter is the current owner bought it in Latvia. Was 30% interested but figured it was fantasy so I double checked. You will have to talk to the person selling it about buying outside Canada

Thanks for the replies guys
          Last edited by ralfsnart; 03-20-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Hey...if its like 20.00 and you take a shine to it for your own personal use, that's OK ...buy it, but make sure you buy the RK ash tray to go in the man cave for the next cool visiting collector smoke in. It looks like a fake sa dagger eagle added to it, not even an original. Where I live by the way we are legally allowed to purchase the medicinal smoke for medical purposes, and now next year will be marketed legally to anyone for recreational purposes. Of course I am not suggesting that is what you smoke, as that is breaking the law. But I bet next year the show attendances here will be doubled If those who haven't seen colorado yet want a better look at this beautiful state.

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
              Hey...if its like 20.00 and you take a shine to it for your own personal use, that's OK ...buy it, but make sure you buy the RK ash tray to go in the man cave for the next cool visiting collector smoke in. It looks like a fake sa dagger eagle added to it, not even an original. Where I live by the way we are legally allowed to purchase the medicinal smoke for medical purposes, and now next year will be marketed legally to anyone for recreational purposes. Of course I am not suggesting that is what you smoke, as that is breaking the law. But I bet next year the show attendances here will be doubled If those who haven't seen colorado yet want a better look at this beautiful state.

Its been a good 25 years since I tried that

The fellow is asking 10 x $20.00 = $200

And yes, I love Colorado, reminds me of here but just a little warmer

Thanks for confirming what I had figured guys

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X