NSKK officers shoulder boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK officers shoulder boards

Greetings- I had these boards posted in another forum seeking help with identification. I was informed that they were NSKK officer boards. The piping is a light blue... does anyone know the significance of the color?
    Attached Files

more

I guess the piping may be gray... hard to tell
    Attached Files

Comment

This type of shoulder-board, in use since later 1936, was worn by the rank Sturmführer through and including Sturmhauptführer, according the regulations. There were three higher rank classes, plus the rank of Korpsführer.

When it is bright-blue the boards were in use at motor-group of Hochland and motor-brigade Bayerische Ostmark. Since January 1938 Bayer. Ostmark also was a motor-group. When it is greyish (mouse-grey in fact) then it could be in use for the motor-group of Sudetenland. But in my opinion the color is light-blue!

A4/21 means Richter & Rohrlapper from Brandenburg. This concern is well-known for its cloth insignia-manufacturing and produced upon RZM orders from anyway 1934 through the end of the war. In spring 1944 the concern's name was changed into: Franz Ronnefahrt.

Comment

Thank you Wilhelm! It was very nice of you to take the time to answer my question!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X