Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the organization of the nsdap

hello,
    Could you give me the name, if possible, in order to occupy that place, districts or large list of this picture, thank you so much
    list ( chancellery , private chancellery , deputy of the fuhrer , staff of the deputy , liaison staff , 18 reich leader etc etc ... )

thank you

please help me , i don' find information

Comment

Have you tried asking the receptionist at the Brown House?
      They might have a brochure, etc.

On a serious note, this might help although in German? http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struktur_der_NSDAP
      Here's one in English - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSDAP

Mil

Comment

ok thank you , just give me ( 18 reich leaders , 32 district leaders , local chapter leaders , cell leaders , block leaders , menbers )
        just ,

Comment

Dear friend,

This is quite a time-consuming response you're asking for! As Mil suggested, do take a look at the two websites he's offered, and you might also Google "Organization of the Third Reich" -- there is much information there, as well.

Welcome among us, and best of luck with your project,

Br. James

Comment

Hello!

There were 539.774 (1943) blocks wich each had a blockleiter, 121.406 zellen with a zellenleiter and so on.

The Reichs, Gau and Kreisleiters could be possible to find, but the rest would take years if at all possible.

//Thomas

Comment

Exactly, no mean feat, and time consuming as BR James mentioned.
              I suggested going to the Brown House receptionist.
              For us mere mortals, it would take days, weeks or months to compile this info.

Mil

Comment

ok thank you for your quick response and I will go to your site and start the search, I'll post if I finished the final result

Comment

Try to find:
                  "Reichsband, Adressenwerk der Dienststellen der NSDAP", third edition from 1942/1943.
                  It may have a lot of information you need, as in part 1 you can find the Reichsleitung der NSDAP, in part 2 the Gauleitungen, Kreisleitungen and to such a Kreis belonging Orten (cities). Page 47 of the contents mentions the Gauleitungen der NSDAP, pp. 49 through 67 the Kreisleitungen.
                  Further you can find a lot of information about cities etc. in "Verordnungsblatt der Reichsleitung der NSDAP".

Both you eventually may find in the Bundesarchiv, or in a German archive elswhere, but it should be noted these lists and periodicals do possibly include thousand(s) of pages. For example in issue 180 from mid-November 1938 from the Verordnungsblatt fifty pages deal with changing of areas. The changes for Gau "Halle-Merseburg" do include the various Kreis-districts with all of their local (Ortsgruppe). This is about 14 pages with hundreds of cities.

A specific sample:
                  Kreis Bitterfeld included 33 cities;
                  Kreis Delitzsch 41 cities;
                  Kreis Eckartsberg 44 cities;
                  Kreis Halle-Stadt34 cities;
                  Kreis Liebenwerda 42 cities;
                  Kreis Mansfelder Berge 36 cities;
                  Kreis Mansfelder See 47 cities;
                  Kreis Merseburg 67 cities;
                  Kreis Naumburg 17 cities;
                  Kreis Querfurt 41 cities;
                  Kreis Saalkreis 45 cities;
                  Kreis Sangershausen 48 cities;
                  Kreis Schweinitz 31 cities;
                  Kreis Torgau 26 cities;
                  Kreis Weissenfels 54 cities;
                  Kreis Wittenberg 49 cities
                  Kreis Zeitz 26 cities. And this is only one Gau.

You would need various years to complete a list, on the understanding you would find all of the information. In spite of 30 years of research I was not able to locate all the material! Good luck!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X