Researching NSDAP Membership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Researching NSDAP Membership?

Out of curiosity, what avenues are available for researching the party membership of a specific individual? I have a name and the city that the person lived in, as well as some basic biographical info on them. (They're one of my wife's relatives, FWIW.)

In the Bundesarchiv, Berlin, they have the original NSDAP member card index but I don't know if they will give you the information you want to have because you are not part of the family.

Gerdan

Comment

That's definitely a start. Might just have my wife write the letter instead of me, in that event.

Comment

Rob McDivitt, if he's still among us.

Comment

Also check prices with Mike Constandy ( MJC@Westmorelandresearch.org). Success also depends on additional info such as party number, DOB, and such.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
            Also check prices with Mike Constandy ( MJC@Westmorelandresearch.org). Success also depends on additional info such as party number, DOB, and such.
            Worth a shot. I have a lot of information on the individual, but I don't have a party number for him. Up until very recently I had no concrete evidence that he might have even been a party member, but stumbled across a reference to a book that he wrote that was published by the Bund Deutscher Osten, so the odds just shot up considerably.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X