Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Museum on TV!

Hi friends!
    most of you know that I have a Museum at Mannheim/Germany. Now I had the pleasure that a German TV Team cam to make a short documentary on it!
    So if you have seen the pictures I posted of the Museum, you can now see it in moving pictures.
    You can either go to my homepage and the video will start right away: www.zgma.de
    or click on this link of the TV station:
    http://www.rnf.de/video-portal/sendu...d04e8beafc1a60

I hope you enjoy!
    All the best
    Dirk

I watched the video. I would like to say congratulations. I know you must be proud of your hard work.

Comment

Prima!

Comment

Sieht sehr gut aus!

Can you list the operating hours?

Besten Dank!

Erich

Comment

Hi,

You must be very proud that your efforts have been recognised, and shown on local TV!
          The museum looks excellent, well worth a visit; and full of interesting exhibits.
          How do local people react to a Third Reich museum?
          I would imagine school outings and local historical groups would visit, but do you receive any nagative reactions?

Very best wishes, and good luck for the future;

John

Comment

very good.

Comment

Originally posted by feldpost 58 View Post
              Hi,

You must be very proud that your efforts have been recognised, and shown on local TV!
              The museum looks excellent, well worth a visit; and full of interesting exhibits.
              How do local people react to a Third Reich museum?
              I would imagine school outings and local historical groups would visit, but do you receive any nagative reactions?

Very best wishes, and good luck for the future;

John
              Hi John,

Yes Iam proud that all worked out the way I dreamt it!
              Actually I had untill now, not one bad or negative reaction!! All visitors tell me it was time for such a museum and that it is very important to keep the memory alife for the comming generations.
              School classes love it since they can see how their town looked in those days.

The opening times were asked : here they are:
              OPEN EVERY 1ST AND 3RD SUNDAY OF THE MONTH FORM 2-5 PM, CLOSED ON GERMAN HOILDAYS AND SCHOOL VACTIONS
              Special opening times can be arranged any time.

One highlight is comming up in 2 weeks:
              we will get a full and comlete Flak 28, (4cm Bofors) for our outdoor display!
              I am already excited!

All the best from Mannheim , and see you maybe sometimes around!
              Dirk

Comment

Congratulations Dirk.
                Well earned recognition for all of your hard work and dedication.

Comment

Hi Dirk,

MANY thanks for sharing your hard work, dedication and achievements with us! Congratulations on a first-class museum -- I only wish I lived close enough to pay you a visit, because I certainly would.

Best of luck for a bright future, my friend,

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by DIRKIO View Post
                    Hi friends!
                    most of you know that I have a Museum at Mannheim/Germany. Now I had the pleasure that a German TV Team cam to make a short documentary on it!
                    So if you have seen the pictures I posted of the Museum, you can now see it in moving pictures.
                    You can either go to my homepage and the video will start right away: www.zgma.de
                    or click on this link of the TV station:
                    http://www.rnf.de/video-portal/sendu...d04e8beafc1a60

I hope you enjoy!
                    All the best
                    Dirk
                    Incredible museum and the displays are excellent! Nice to be able to see this as if you attempted that museum here in NEW YORK CITY the Police,FBI,and all the left wing garbage would make sure it wouldn't happen again!!Back in 1971 dealers in mostly German items showed up at the local armory. It was a nice show and we all thought we could have it maybe twice a year annd no offensive displays would be shown.Within a week the local Gestapo Agencies complained no end, result no more shows!!CDR

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X