assorted small pieces veteran bringback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

assorted small pieces veteran bringback

For lack of a more suitable forum on which to place these items, I hope it is OK to show them here. These are recently acquired veteran's bring back pieces that have been packed away for decades. As one can see they are common items.

My purpose in showing them is to ask for identification of three of them if possible. The pennant at the top is unknown to me, as are hatbadge with gold wreath at left of the black wound badge, and the black item at bottom that does not appear to me to be a cut arm band, but I may be wrong.
    Attached Files
    Don Bible

Items

Hi Don, two of the items are Veteran related. The cap badge is for personnel of the DRKB visor cap (Kyffhauser Association. German Vets Assn.). The cloth item is an armband of the same but renamed in 1938 as NSDKB for Nat. Soc. Vets Assn. Pennant could be just that, an NSDAP pennant.

Comment

Visor hat.......

Attached Files
      RonR

Comment

Other armbands,,,,,,,

Attached Files
        RonR

Comment

petopoint and Ron R, thank both of you for identifying the cap badge and armband for me. I don't think I have ever seen either of those items before. Ron your pictures of the hat and the armbands are great. It gives me a feel for what these things are, as I had no idea. Neither of them show any markings of any kind that I can see.
          Don Bible

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X