Small NSDAP Pennant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small NSDAP Pennant

It appears to me the Swastika on this pennant is rotating in the wrong, counter-clockwise, direction.

I'd truly appreciate your input and opinions please.

Small NSDAP Pennant

Thanks,
    Rob

I would agree--it looks like the good side was assembled backwards and the red cloth cut to show the reverse, correctly oriented swastika.
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
      I would agree--it looks like the good side was assembled backwards and the red cloth cut to show the reverse, correctly oriented swastika.
      Erich
      Small NSDAP Pennant

Thank you Erich B.

What troubles me most is that I hastily purchased this pennant last evening without taking notice of this eccentricity beforehand.

I think it would be fair to assume that anyone alive in Germany during the era of the Third Reich would undoubtedly be fully aware of the correct rotation of the swastika and therefore this pennant is most likely an impostor.

I would certainly appreciate any opinions on the authenticity of this peculiar pennant, and please don't pull any punches?
      Last edited by Rob Jones; 12-31-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

You may want to read this.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
          Thank you der-hase-fee my friend, your help with this is very much appreciated.

Comment

Good news my friends, the seller was gracious and kind enough to let me off of the hook on this one.
            Last edited by Rob Jones; 01-01-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X