• Show
Clear All

Great find

Tony

Comment

Lucky bloke!

John

Comment

If you want to get medals,your choice,You need a WWI ribbon bar NOT WW2.The type without medals hanging from it would be teh cheapest and what would be worn everyday.A 5 or maybe even a 6 place ribbon bar would be a good fit according to the three loops.Get one with WW1 ribbons.Also get an SA sport badge for the lower loop.That would be what was on it originally best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
          If you want to get medals,your choice,You need a WWI ribbon bar NOT WW2.The type without medals hanging from it would be teh cheapest and what would be worn everyday.A 5 or maybe even a 6 place ribbon bar would be a good fit according to the three loops.Get one with WW1 ribbons.Also get an SA sport badge for the lower loop.That would be what was on it originally best bet.
          Thanks much on the advice to the medal/ribbon bar. I would have never guessed it to be WWI and not a WWII bar. I figured a 3 or 4 place would have worked just fine. I will place a SA sports badge, hopefully one in silver. I will have to search out some reference books to help with my decision as to the ribbon bar. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X