No announcement yet.

Golden Honour Ring of the City of Frankfurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ring will be auctioned by Hermann Historica in the early spring auction of 2015

best,
    Ger

Comment

- your selling it ?!

After the hunt, the money, a beautiful ring, in excellent condition. Great history and provenance.
      You seemed to really like it,,kind of surprised your selling it. But I fully understand,,,Sh*t happens and you must sell, OR some guys simply get tired of their one time star of their collection and desire something else. Cool.

Never the less a beauty of a ring with great history, expertly produced and finished,,really a super ring for us ring collectors! Thanks for posting here for us..

Comment

Yes indeed, we all have to make choices, a new roof or a one of a kind ring!

I had great satisfaction in doing the research, which had a great outcome, nailing down to the owner, and getting all the info about its maker, how many were made etc, and i will miss it for sure!
        It will be auctioned on my demands, will a high reserve, and to be honest i would not be sad if i have it returned from HH if it doesnt sell.

I will not have it in the aftersale if the reserve wasnt met, they agreed.

Ger

Comment

Originally posted by gerrit View Post
          I will not have it in the aftersale if the reserve wasnt met, they agreed.

Ger
          That HH is going to apply a reserve is certainly a first. Or are you referring to the min bid ?

Comment

Omg what a ring! That's amazing, now if someone will please post their fritz todt ring, my night will be complete

Comment

Reserve will be 6500 euro (starting bid) below that no offers are accepted.
              It will only run one auction, thats all, no after sale, no reduction.
              I would be glad keeping it in my own collection when the reserve will not be met.

Regards,
              Ger

Comment

Great deal Ger,,,better than any HR all around!

Comment

Back in the Collection again

Ger

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X