NASDP Pins:Adolph Hitler 1933

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NASDP Pins:Adolph Hitler 1933

Hello everyone, new to the list. Recently I purchased two pins that I believe are NASDP political in origin. The first is a red enamel background, white center circle with a black swastika. The words ADOLPH HITLER curve along the top of the button and the year 1933 is on the bottom. The back of this curved pin has MI/129 and a round RZM stamp.

The second pin has a black outer ring with a red enamel interior circle and smaller white circle inset to the red. A black swastika overlay the white interior circle. The outer black ring has the words "Meine EhreheiBt (?) Treue". Dual lightning bolts are embossed on the left and right under the upper words. Crossed laurel leaves adorn the bottom of the black outer ring. The interior red ring has the words, “Adolph Hitler" along the upper portion of the ring and "1933" in contour to the bottom portion of the ring. The back of this flat pin shows no stamps or marks.

Don't know much about these pins, and more importantly what characteristics to look for in determining fake from authentic. Not sure I can post images here, but if you leave me a message I will send photos. Thanks for your help!

Hello:
    Your description makes the badges sound like reproduction or "fantasy" pins, especially if the spelling of "Adolf" is with a "ph" on the end, which is the anglicized spelling. If the pin attachment on the back-side is "coffin" shaped, as opposed to round, they are definitely original.

Regards,
    Kent G.

Comment

I think Kent meant to say a "coffin-shaped" pinplate is a sure indication of a fake.

From the descriptions both badges are certainly bad. The black edged "Meine Ehre Heisst Treue" badge is a complete modern fantasy. The "Adolf Hitler 1933" badge has the M1/129 RZM mark, that never is found on real badges. Plus, the RZM wasn't marking badges in 1933. It too is a well-known fake.

Sorry for the bad news.

Comment

Ditto

You answered part of your own question. As said M/129 is not legit on any pin you come across
        as well as coffin shape pin back.
        Sorry

Comment

I think this is the badge he is asking about . Definitely fantasy ...
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X