2 Party Armbands Opinions and Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Party Armbands Opinions and Help Please

These 2 armbands came with the lot of items I just received. I know both are good. I just need to know what the printing on the one armband stands for and on the other, is the paper tag original? Thanks for any help!!!
    Attached Files

pics

pics
    Attached Files

Comment

I believe the stamping is original and likely stands for 'Motorsport Schule --- (place name abbreviation that I can't remember right now). I don't see a photo of the paper label in question, but if it's on the wool band it would usually be a blue printed 'D' tag.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

pics

pics
        Attached Files

Comment

pic

Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
          I believe the stamping is original and likely stands for 'Motorsport Schule --- (place name abbreviation that I can't remember right now). I don't see a photo of the paper label in question, but if it's on the wool band it would usually be a blue printed 'D' tag.
          Erich
          Erich,
          The tag does have the D on it.

Comment

armbands

Does the fact that the one armband has the stamp of a Motorsport Schule increase its value or is it just an armband is an armband??

Comment

band

Anyone?

Comment

The stamping certainly doesn't hurt the value, but it doesn't increase it much if at all. Maybe $10.00 or $15.00 more for the stamping.
                The wool band looks okay--the wool looks a little 'nubby' and the stitching of the disc is a little longer of a stitch than usual, but I think it's fine.
                Erich
                Festina lente!

Comment

both armbands are original

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X