Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Reichskampf for München, Hamburg and Köln

HJ Reichskampf for München, Hamburg and Köln

I am going to put them up for sale on e-stand but like to show them here first. Not sure if I should sell them as a set or individually? Any comments welcome. JME
    Attached Files

All nice originals IMO. An instant collection for somebody with the means to buy them all at once. Might be a little tough to sell as a group however.

Comment

Nice set and the Munich badge is my favorite!

Comment

selling as a set will be harder just due to cost especially if someone already has 1 or 2 of them i would do individual if i was you

Comment

set or

Nice badges, Why don't you offer them up individually at a price and then also offer them as a set for a little bit less.

Comment

Thank you all very much for your help!
            Question: What would be a price range for each of the badges? Thank you again. JME

Comment

Hello Jurgen, Kai Winkler just listed a Munchen example at 400 Euro this morning.

Comment

Jurgen , e-militaria has the 1937 Munich Reichskampf badge for $600.00 and the
                1938 Hamburg Reichskampf Badge for $350.00.

Comment

the one on winklers is in great condition but still €400 is expensive but then again a lot of his items are.
                  there is currently a hamburg one on estand that is unsold and its up for €250 which is far more realistic , but in todays market who knows for theat money this badge hasnt moved

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=622221

Comment

I knew you all would come true. Thank you all very much for your help! This is much appreciated! Thanks! JME

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X