Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kreissieger 1939 w/ Doc

Hi

Just picked this up, funny, I was a bit weary of the chest feathers being weak and started looking on my Iphone on waf because I have never had a Wagner. I was then given living proof of the recipient LOL. She is alive and kicking at 92.

I only black the name out because I shown some KC winners pics and someone harrased him via telephone and he threatened to break my neck. I know most people here are ok but theres always one. And anyway thats all there is left.
    Best,
    Dion
    Attached Files
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

Attached Files
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

Comment

Looks fine

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

hey dion

thats a lovely wagner, strange doc though, its not the original doc given with a kreissieger,these where a card with a pic of the kreissieger on the front a pic of ah on the left hand inside and the award details on the inside right side.

ans as you know if she won she would have had a doc for 1938 and 39 not one piece of card with both years on , so not sure what this is really

Comment

Hi stu

I seen simular online, this one appeared removed from the pic of hitler.
          Cant really type, im on phone
          Iam Uncle Sam
          That’s who Iam
          Been hiding out
          In a rock and roll band

Comment

hi dion

its totally different havent got any pics of mine on my pc, but its a different writing different signatures even diff colour paper/card.

can only find this one online, not a good seller lol but you can at least see the doc its 9 items down http://www.germaniainternational.com/hitleryouth9.html

so unusual , but still a lovely wagner id have it in my collection, let me know when its on your aite and ill take a look

Comment

Stu

I been searching and figure it was something like a book that was given to them. It is watermarked to a period company out of Berlin.

I think the ortsobmann sig is Erd. or Ernst Gerhardts. I find a PDF file in my area listing The DAF people with the name on the doc in it but it will not open for me. I think the file has been removed.

Whatever it is, Iam pretty certain it is real.

Best,
              Dion
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

hi dion

dont have any issue with the doc other than i dont know what it was for lol, like i said its not a regular kreiss doc but its obviously been awrded to her , maybe by her local area as a mark of maybe wining a kreissieger 2 yrs running. whos to know

Comment

Originally posted by stuart a. View Post
                  hi dion

dont have any issue with the doc other than i dont know what it was for lol, like i said its not a regular kreiss doc but its obviously been awrded to her , maybe by her local area as a mark of maybe wining a kreissieger 2 yrs running. whos to know
                  Hi Stu

It is removed from something, probably a book or some folder . Yes of course it is not the actual official award doc. Would love to know what it was also lol

Best,
                  Dion
                  Iam Uncle Sam
                  That’s who Iam
                  Been hiding out
                  In a rock and roll band

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X