Collar Tab ID...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collar Tab ID...?

I'm wondering what this collar tab is, or is trying to be...? Were they issued for the GG of Krakow, which would of been Hans Frank if my History is on? I've not seen any photographs with him wearing something like these...

Envelope reads: The head office of The Governor General: Government of Krakow

Pictured below:

ma0729c010.jpeg

ma0729c011.jpeg
    Last edited by josh105; 07-16-2012, 06:47 PM.

I was always under the impression Frank wore these (pictured below) or nothing... which is why I'm curious about the others... Will likely turn out to be a disappointing fantasy tab...

WL6374.jpeg

Comment

The tabs you have were worn only by Reichsminister Alfred Rosenberg in his capacity as head of the RMBO. Unfortunately these tabs you have here are FAKE. How do I know? These tabs were made in Pakistan in the late 1990's and I myself have a set of these. Rosenberg's original tabs had a metal eagle. Only one real example is know to exist. My set was the first made and all others were made from them.

Mark Costa

Comment

Thank you Mark, I figured they were fake, just wondered who would have worn them if real! I attached a period shot of them.

Cheers,

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1985-0723-500,_Alfred_Rosenberg.jpeg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X