CEJ Books

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very low party number SA Ausweis...28!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very low party number SA Ausweis...28!!!!

I just picked this grouping up. The tab and SA ausweis both came back together, along with an early ADAC pennant. Take a look at the party number and join date of Herr Georg Schmid!! This is the lowest party number ausweis I have ever encountered, let alone purchase. These early pink SA ausweis are seldom encountered. I have been informed that the the entry on the second page relates to allowing the member to wear the Old Fighters Chevron. Take a look at the join date of 1920!!!

Does anyone out there have any information on this individual or party number? He may have went on to a higher position within the NSKK after '34. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mseagle; 07-12-2012, 07:44 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

The numbers of the tab were dyed black at some point. I originally thought that the tab was an early Gausturm tab, however SA Gruppe Hochland never used black numbers. This is a mystery to me. May have been done post war by the vet's kids.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mark,

Yes indeed, a wonderful grouping! I saw this person's NSDAP Membership Book about seven years ago on another forum; according to that book, he joined the re-constituted Party on 23.3.25, hence his ultra-low membership number. I believe he held Blood Order number 1275, on which list he is shown to belong to SA-Regiment Nordwest, Abteilung Starnberg, at the time of the Putsch. You have a real treasure!

Br. James

Comment

I was thinking that he may have been a BO holder. Many thanks for the information! Do you remember who had the party book or what forum it appeared on? I would really like to find as much information as I can on this Old Guard.....thanks.

Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark -- I'll send you a PM.

Br. James

Comment

Great grouping Mark!

Comment

Lovely peice of history

Jim

Comment

I found Georg Schmid from SA Regiment Nordwest, with Blutorden #1275.

So Mark, you have an easy job to trace down that Blutorden.....

Comment

Thanks Laurens, I appreciate it!!

Comment

Originally posted by laurens View Post
                      I found Georg Schmid from SA Regiment Nordwest, with Blutorden #1275.

So Mark, you have an easy job to trace down that Blutorden.....

It will be easy to research him, but not easy to find the Blood Order medal, good luck though,you never know!

Comment

Very nice and something you don't see everyday belonging to a true Alte Kampfer!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                          It will be easy to research him, but not easy to find the Blood Order medal, good luck though,you never know!
                          Jon, even Dutch people can have English humor..

Comment

Originally posted by laurens View Post
                            Jon, even Dutch people can have English humor..
                            sorry mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                              sorry mate!
                              Accept

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X