Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search 100,000 first names of the NSDAP members

Hello,

As I said in the title, I search the names of the first 100,000 NSDAP members, the recepient of golden badge party. I know it is possible to find the name with the number marked on the badge in gold.

Thanks you,
    Panzertrupp'.

Hello, welcome to the forum. You must do some research before you ask your question. Use search here on this forum. You would discover that much fewer than 100 000 NSDAP members received the Goldenes Erhrenzeichen. And many of us look for those names and numbers. It is a difficult search.

Comment

Thank you for your welcome, you must understand that it is doubly difficult for me to try this because I am French and I find it very hard to find things on this great forum for a french which no good speak english

Comment

What he is saying is that to date, no list of Golden Party Badge members exists or has been found to date. There are only lists that people have compiled over the years with much time and research. It is not often that the owner of a numbered badge can be identified.
        https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Clark View Post
          What he is saying is that to date, no list of Golden Party Badge members exists or has been found to date. There are only lists that people have compiled over the years with much time and research. It is not often that the owner of a numbered badge can be identified.
          Yes and most of the numbers known have come from Gau lists of party members.

Comment

Okay, thank you, it is possible that the number I'm looking for is listed the 14353.

Comment

Sorry, but I do not have #14353 on my list.

Best of luck, and welcome to the Forum!

Br. James

Comment

Dear friend:
                Is the number 23.969 in your list?
                Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi Gregorio,

No, sorry to say that #23969 is not on my list. If I may, and if no one else here has that number identified, I would suggest that you consider contacting Robert McDivitt at www.militariaresearch.com; he is a professional researcher with a wide variety of records at his disposal and he might be able to identify this number for you. There is a fee for his service, but in my experience, if you list your needed number with him and he finds something about it, he will contact you and let you know that he has information. Then, should you wish him to proceed and send you photocopies of the file he develops on this NSDAP member -- and he also does SS and other TR member research, as well -- he will give you his fee at that time. You can then decide whether or not to proceed. Rob McDivitt has located the original recipients of two of my own GPB collection's badges and I am very pleased with the results. In fairness, he continues to search for information about two other numbers for me and has done so for a number of years, so one has to be willing to possibly wait for a time. Hope this is helpful to you.

Br. James

Comment

Thank you very much for this usefull information. I´ll contact with him and of course if he can find something I´ll pay for his job.
                    Thank you again.

Comment

My pleasure, Gregorio. Rob McDivitt's prices aren't excessive, especially when one considers the value of an unattributed GPB against one that is, and the photocopies of documents he may find and send to you will be well worth it, I am certain. They surely have been in my experience.

Good luck, my friend,

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Panzertruppen View Post
                        Okay, thank you, it is possible that the number I'm looking for is listed the 14353.
                        Are congratulations for acquiring a decent small Deschler GPB in order ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorio Torres View Post
                          Dear friend:
                          Is the number 23.969 in your list?
                          Thank you in advance.
                          Maybe we should revive this thread: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=251555

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X