Elastolin SA LSSAH Schirach,Goebbels,Hitler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elastolin SA LSSAH Schirach,Goebbels,Hitler

Wanted to show you some interesting Elastolin figures. SS Leibstandarte, Sa marcherer with tornister and Schellenbaumträger, Baldur von Schirach, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels all 3 with moving arm.Schirach don´t occur often. Enjoy
    Attached Files

pics

pics
    Attached Files

Comment

pic

pic
      Attached Files

Comment

pic

pics
        Attached Files

Comment

pics

pics
          Attached Files

Comment

Great pieces, one and all, and a plus for any Elastolin or Lineol collection! As to the three personality figures -- and all three are rare -- I would say that the one with all the medals is Hermann Göring in his early SA uniform, not Baldur von Schirach.

Many thanks for sharing these with us,

Br. James

Comment

I know what you mean, the head looks like Göring somehow especially from the profile. But he has a HJ Armband.
              Best
              skalp

Comment

Thanks, skalp, but I don't think that's an HJ brassard; I think it's the unique style of armband that Göring wore in the very early 1930s when he was also closely involved with the SA as well as being a Political Leader. The figure shows a large set of military awards, which Göring had in plenty and which Schirach had none of since he was far too young to participate in WWI; and this figure also appears to be wearing a Blue Max at the neck, which Göring also proudly wore and, since the last awards of the Pour le Merite were made during WWI, Schirach had no chance of ever receiving.

Great figures, one and all!

Br. James

Comment

Br. James you are absolutely correct. I was to focused on the brassard. Now looking closer at the medals there is the blue max and many others. Thanks a lot Br.James
                  Attached Files

Comment

My pleasure, skalp -- always happy to be of assistance whenever possible!

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X