Is this even close to realistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this even close to realistic?

Of course everyone is free to ask what they wish for items they sell and, granted, these are some great political items. However, have I had my head in the sand or are these prices a tad on the high end? I can't recall seeing any of these items selling for anywhere near this price. Some you rarely see, but really?

Richard V

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=587675

Originally posted by Richard View Post
    Of course everyone is free to ask what they wish for items they sell and, granted, these are some great political items. However, have I had my head in the sand or are these prices a tad on the high end? I can't recall seeing any of these items selling for anywhere near this price. Some you rarely see, but really?

Richard V

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=587675
    Well, he has some very rare pieces for sale and he is correct that it is very difficult to find an original cased 29 badge and he has a silver to boot. The bronze cased examples have been going in the 2k range as of late. Very nice original pieces to be sure.

Comment

I wonder what Part II is going to include !

Comment

I can't deny that they are some very nice items. With the bronze cased versions going for $2k, is the case worth more than the table medal? I run into these every so often in the $800 range. I suppose it would make sense since there must be far fewer cases than the medals themselves.
        Richard V

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
          I can't deny that they are some very nice items. With the bronze cased versions going for $2k, is the case worth more than the table medal? I run into these every so often in the $800 range. I suppose it would make sense since there must be far fewer cases than the medals themselves.
          Richard V
          Richard. for every one original cased badge , I see 10 that are fake. If you see original cased examples in the 800 range, please let me know because that would be a steal!

Comment

Sorry, I think my comment was misleading. I meant I see the table medal for $800 or so, not the case.
            Richard V

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X