Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice lot of HJ and 1936 Olympic misc.

Hello forum..

bought these from a guy that walked into a gun show yesterday. kinda on the pricey side... but... I couldn't let my hands go on the photo album.

But... the album has no photos... and appears to be unused. Was hoping it belonged to a Kreigsmarine Knights Cross holder.

The two books appear to be numbers 1 and 2. These are the cigarette type with photos glued in.

I had many Deutschland Erwacht books over the years... but this is the first time I had the 1936 Olympic version. Any idea what the pair of these books are worth?

There is also some paperwork and and HJ knife to someone that was in the Hitler Youth.

looks like the kid celebrated Hitlers birthday in 1939 and again in 1943?

Thanks for the help Robert

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

really nice.. i love all the 1936 Olympic stuff !!!

Thank you,
                    Scott

Comment

thanks for the comments... Robert

Comment

any idea what the books are worth?

thanks again Robert

Comment

no other comments?

Thank you... Robert

Comment

Robert,

The 36 Olympics books are very common over here as perhaps they are viewed as less of a political item.

I attend lots of flee markets here in Germany and if at least one of these books is not present on a stall then there is usualy not going to be anything around.

That is not to detract from yours as they are in good nick with the dust covers.

I would happly swap you these all day for Deuschland Erwacht/Adolf Hitler as the price difference over here is much greater.

I would typicaly buy them in that condition or better for about €30-€40 tops, the pair! In contrast AH/DE seem to go around €50-€80 in good nick and a bit more for the Rohm on p52 in DE.

You also find a lot of 32 olympics/post war (is it 52?), I guess olympics is more popular because its about sport not politics?!

I re-itterate yours are nice and in good condition and a nice item to have!

On the other hand the Hj stuff looks interesting, the empty photo album is what it is.
                            Jock

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X