Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sa reserve kampfbinde

I LIKE THIS ONE. HOW HOW BOUT YOU GUYS?

the circle and swaz and stitch/embroidery type look normal. but the gray border is interesting: it's woven right into the red!

its got a property mark which seems common on these 'bands. thanks a lot.
    Attached Files

and
    Attached Files

Comment

last
      Attached Files

Comment

Don't know for sure what to think of it. Borders on mine are different. Maybe a good variant.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

I have seen this type before, there are of course variants as in most party armbands, the grey stitching is deshelved but this is possibly through time and storage, I'd give it a positive punt on those photos, Sean

Comment

Thanks, men. I appreciate it.

Comment

A good one--just a little beat up.
              Erich
              Festina lente!

Comment

Armband

Just an interesting variation, IMO. SA Reserve armbands are fairly scarce it seems. Nice acquisition.

Comment

thanks heaps, fellas. worth dry-cleaning or a long soak in 'woolite' and a press afterwards? or wd. that mean it won't then pass the black lite test? at least the red is still vibrant tho a little color shift in the fotos.

Comment

Very very very light soak then leave it as Die SA Fuhrer intended

Comment

Thanks, 'blue! Fair estand price? I was thinking $175....

Comment

I don't usually comment on prices though 175 seems a high for this condition, though it's worth as much as the buyer is will to pay as they say in, well somewhere

Comment

cheers, mate ;--)

Comment

Armband

It's better not to wash such items at all, IMO. And it COULD be real "SA - DNA" - and that's only partly a joke. The stains NEVER come out anyway, the whole thing ends up looking lighter, and every time you look at it, you'll be reminded of the day you washed it, and you'll wish you hadn't. That's why Ms. Lewinsky never washed that blue dress. Because it will look like a stained armband that was washed. Now, let's say you were attaching it to a cleaner SA brownshirt, and you just HAD to wash it, I suggest soaking it in cold water, and blotting it dry between 2 towels. Let it dry flat, on a clean dry surface at normal temperatures. It'll be cleaner, but the stains will STILL be there. Accept it. IMPORTANT !!.......NO IRONING. (Ironing is so the little woman can spend more time getting acquainted with your dress shirts while you're at the Gun Show .

Comment

Look at The Collectors Guild for price comparison.

There is one for sale there.

Regards,
                              Chris.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X