Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Kameradenschafs 14.10.36

Comment

After time in Erwitte goes Helmut Bungeroth for short time to Ordensburg Vogelsang

Comment

Ordensburg Vogelsang/Eifel

Comment

Vogelsang

Comment

great material. Of special interest the Ordensburg-photographs.
            Thanks for showing!

Comment

Great grouping!
              Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by [URL="http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/member.php?u=6118"
                luftwaffe blue[/URL]]Great photos! are these yours? if they are i would watermark these,sean
                Originally posted by FBB View Post
                Hi,yes,all Fotos in this Thread are mine.This was look as watermark is Foto Studio mark.

Thanks for looking

Seba
                luftwaffe blue means that you should put your own wathermark on photos - to protect them from stealing

Nice group, really nice region - especially this great hill with buildings on top ! like in mountains.

Comment

Just write your name across them with a paint program at least!

anyhow,you dont realize how remarkable these photos really are,early SA/nsdap photos from this period are very rare,especially interesting is teh first page of photos.

Comment

I have a whole album of the 1936 school I got as a kid from the vet , who was in the coin club i joined as a teenager.In that album , it was opened to Dr ley, Rudolph hess, hitler, and many dignitaries whenit was completed, and i am waiting to publish it someday,as i promised the vet who died a few years back I would do that for him as a tribute, but the last guys comments are right, I wouldn't post them here without a watermark, and too bad i didnt know you had these. We could have collaberated.
                    They did a special program at the 36 olympics for der Fuerher, and took the same busses, and had some of the same people in the photos THE Album has the same brown cufftitle across the corner. also the upper eschelon, and a different class, But how cool is this? WAY COOL...
                    I had planned to self publish it a couple years ago, but the helper i had did me dirty, so i never did. I WAS INTERESTED IN THE TEACHING AT THAT PARTICULAR SCHOOL , as it had to do with the occult.
                    Nice shots, and this will help those who say they have school hats, and uniforms, as vonstubben has been the only one ive seen with a good tunic....hats are tougher to find....in this early configuration...
                    I have shots of them practicing their marcing in the courtyard, sitting on the steps, and practicing their skit. dining area, study rooms in their bedroom,other points of interest, and even bedding monograhmed with the school name. I believe the photos were developed at aachen ...marked on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by FBB View Post
                      01.Mai.1933 Koblenz

It seems to me that the pics ought to be dated after May 1933 .

The "Night of the long knifes" => elimination of the SA staff with Stabschef E.Röhm was at the 30th of June 1934... and in this pics above V.Lutze is allready wearing the "SA-Stabschef" collar tabs... Its obviously after this date.

Anyway, very interesting stuff !
                      Last edited by Pascal Bernhard; 12-31-2011, 03:59 AM.
                      Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
                      - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

September 9, 1934 orders were issued by Lutze about the service stripes for the arm for the SA. They are worn with the various photographs. October 13, 1934 the various forms were announced. That's also when they were mentioned in the Mitteilungsblatt der RZM. It is practically sure the photographs are not earlier dated then late 1934, maybe even 1935 or later.

Comment

front of MY 1936 albums corner cuff

This is the first close up of that cufftitle ever shown here, so when you find one, this may help authenticate it for those fortunate enough to ever land one of these.
                          The inside of the schools dining area had chairs stolen by the locals, as they stripped the school inside before the americans and british took over. I'm confident there are still many of the items around the area in homes, worth a pretty penny if the folks there only knew what they were looking at, or for.
                          Cheers (i unfortunately cannot be PM'd any longer due to being bugged by jerks always wanting to buy items not for sale, so if you need to speak to me , go through the moderators, as im tired of bothering with the ones who can't understand english on my profile page noticing to all that :nothing i have is for sale, yet they still persist to do as they please, and keep bugging me , so i have gotten tired of it and had no choice ).
                          Last edited by juoneen; 12-31-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Hi friends

Here next Fotos from the time in Ordensburg Vogelsang.
                            Here the SA Stabchef Lutze in Vogelsang in November 36

Comment

Gauleiter Karl Weinrich in Vogelsang.November 1936

Comment

Robert Ley and Visitors from Italy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X