Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Standarte

Hello!

Can You give me some more informations about SA STANDARTE ?
    One family member was there, I have documents and few more items from uniform ( the same like on this uniform on photo.
    In Soldbuch writen : Stammkp.G.E.B.Felderhalle 2 Stammm Kp.Btl.(mot) Feldernhalle.

Thank You in advance for help!
    Regards
    Mark

Tunic

SA Feldherrnhalle officer's Tunic - but missing the collar piping. We'd LOVE to see the items. Note: When you see an SA officer's tunic or brownshirt without the collar piping, there's a very good chance the whole thing or parts of the uniform have been put together post war. OF COURSE there are exceptions to this, but the collar piping is often the "missing link" when re-assembling a uniform. I am NOT saying the uniform in the photo is reassembled - just using as an example. The same is true of early SA enlisted uniforms that would have had bi-color piping. But after a brief piping change, they eliminated the collar piping altogether for enlisted. The idea of a Feldhernnhalle (Honor Unit) officer not conforming to a very basic and long-standardized uniform regulation is not logical.

Comment

here with an original "Wilhelm Schepmann" pic SA- Stabschef (chief of staff) WITHOUT collar piping...
      Attached Files
      Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
      - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

and Orgabook 1943

high ranking SA officer ( Standarten Führer = Colonel) without collar piping on the tunic.
        Attached Files

Comment

If memory serves, in 1940-41 the collar piping was eliminated from regulations.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Great color portrait of Schepmann, Pascal; don't think I've seen it before! Thanks for sharing it.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
              Great color portrait of Schepmann, Pascal; don't think I've seen it before! Thanks for sharing it.

Br. James
              Thanks but its not mine, find it on the net to illustrate the topic

Comment

Thank You guys for informations.
                I ll make some good shots of the items I have in collection and post it.
                BR
                Mark

Comment

some more photos of SA Standarte:

Comment

Here I take few scans of one solder from my town who was in SA Standarte in Germany.
                    Regards
                    Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X