• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rajko84 View Post
      In a good way, or bad?
      Well mine has bend pins on the back, I believe that they were meant to be worn on the armband (mine is) so the set up on yours wouldn't work well.
      Re the WW1 pilots badge its a 1930's private purchase piece, as said in the other thread, so not quite in the same price league as an original 1914-18 period manufactured item. IMO.
      Regards,
      Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Wood View Post
        Well mine has bend pins on the back, I believe that they were meant to be worn on the armband (mine is) so the set up on yours wouldn't work well.
        Re the WW1 pilots badge its a 1930's private purchase piece, as said in the other thread, so not quite in the same price league as an original 1914-18 period manufactured item. IMO.
        Regards,
        Pete

could this one be worn as a badge on the shirt, and not on armband?

Comment

I don't think it was.
          Pete

Comment

The small gold hat eagle is for the first type Reichsbahn visor. The other eagle in the wreath is the M-36 EM/NCO police insignia. The hat wreath is for the Kyffhauserbund. All are original.
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
              The small gold hat eagle is for the first type Reichsbahn visor. The other eagle in the wreath is the M-36 EM/NCO police insignia. The hat wreath is for the Kyffhauserbund. All are original.
              Thank you.

Comment

I know anything can happen,but why would that one piece be bad?Guilt by association in this case should point to legit,one would think.

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
                  I know anything can happen,but why would that one piece be bad?Guilt by association in this case should point to legit,one would think.
                  That is my opinion too. All of the items are good so why would this one be bad.

Comment

Re. Kyffhauserbund badge.
                    I am not saying it is good or bad, just that I have never seen that type of fixing before. (there is also a gold finished type as well)
                    Regards,
                    Pete

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X