Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your opinion for the SA jacket please

hello
    I would like to sell this shirt SA but I would like your opinion on the collar tabs.
    the shirt is genuine I have no doubt, buttons and hooks are RZM marked.
    Only the collar tabs passes my problem
    the tie is copy
    thank you

DSC08008.JPG

DSC08009.JPG

[ATTACH]1860369[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1860370[/ATTACH]

Comment

DSC08013.JPG

thanks a lot !!

Comment

I would say they are not original. The combination of color and numbering is not right, and the style of embroidery is also very suspect. Plus, it's very unusual to find a bonafide SA brownshirt with machine stitched collar tabs.
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

Shirt

Agree with Erich - IMO, The only original parts on this shirt are probably the buttons, and they don't even belong on it, as Erich said. In fact, I'd look closely at them.

Comment

I agree the style of stitching does look somewhat odd and not convincing.
            The stitched tabs seem to be out there but I have only seen them stitched keeping the tab intact, but not onto a shirt as this is, Sean

Comment

hello

thank you for your opinion
              we agree that the collar tabs are copies
              I'll sell the jacket, taking into account that
              thank you
              it will soon be on e-stand

Comment

Shirt

The shoulderboard has an outside chance of being original, as sometimes an enterprising little elf will assemble an outfit - starting with an original item. I don't think that's the case here, as whomever made the collar piping most likely made the shoulderboard. Post closeups of the shoulderboard, both top and bottom. It's unlikely, but if you DO have an original staff shoulderboard, it's pretty rare. It's worth further examination at least.

Comment

Shirt

On second thought, don't waste your time with the shoulderboard either. I'd sell the shirt completely stripped, as the buttons are incorrect for an SA brownshirt if they're pebbled, as it appears.

Comment

Shirt

PS: I based my last comments after re-examining the pics. Anyone notice how the piping fakers are getting better???

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X