My new named SS cape.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new named SS cape.

Well I know this isnt the SS forum,but this is my end of town,and SS is political especially the Allgemeine SS.Thi sis the one from Arthuy Hayes book,just bought it from the Estand,It was shortened during the period by a flashy officer Id imagine!It was teh officer's choice as well as the velvet collar.ALL thread is of German period construction.Only down point,but why I could afford it is teh denazified eagle,Im in the works of replacing it ,burt for now having a matched swastika made to join to the eagle.What bullion work is on that eagle wow!!Well Im in seventh heaven here,Ive admired this cape since I saw it in hayes book years ago.It belonged to SS-Obersturmbannfuhrer Drake.
    Last edited by wewelsburg; 03-31-2011, 04:00 PM.

No comments?oh well maybe not this sections thing..But it certainly is gorgeous! I found a ton about eth officer too,he was a pretty substantial guy.

Comment

I am not an SS guy, but I certainly appreciate the rare and obscure. I saw it for sale, and instantly knew it had to be most uncommon. I dont have the SS research libraries or materials to be familiar with it, but I do relate to long admiring a piece and then being able to grab it. Quite a rush, isnt it?

Congrats, as this would certainly be a centerpiece for most, and has to be missing from even the most advanced SS collections. Its a killer item, enjoy it!

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

What does your SA collection say about this added SS item? Some late night fights id expect nice item, Sean

Comment

hahaha,check out my other new item I got this week,another brownshirt !

Comment

Another? you can never have enough i see you,re selling the Hansa, though i have issues on the collars its still a nice shirt,suprised youre moving it on, Sean

Comment

Its already sold,as well as the Hochland get up and my figures,got the cape and some $ for the set.

Comment

Originally posted by TxGauleiter View Post
                  I am not an SS guy, but I certainly appreciate the rare and obscure. I saw it for sale, and instantly knew it had to be most uncommon. I dont have the SS research libraries or materials to be familiar with it, but I do relate to long admiring a piece and then being able to grab it. Quite a rush, isnt it?

Congrats, as this would certainly be a centerpiece for most, and has to be missing from even the most advanced SS collections. Its a killer item, enjoy it!

TexasG. - I feel the same way. It's one of the rarest SS Algemeine uniform items that can be found. Nicely dated and named to a researchable officer. Congrats to
                  Wewelsburg !

-wagner-

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X