Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
    M.N°. (membership number) 780.362
    Stefan Schachermayr was Party member no. 780,362. He received the Honour version GPB on 30.1.1939. The badge does not belong to him.

Comment

Originally posted by sjl View Post
      Stefan Schachermayr was Party member no. 780,362. He received the Honour version GPB on 30.1.1939. The badge does not belong to him.
      The picture sold for 0.99 GBP on eBay.

Gold party badge holder. The golden party badge was the highest honour of a party member in germany during WW2. It was named Goldenes Ehrenzeichen der NSDAP .
      Has the mans birthdate on the reverse and what looks like his SS number, so fully researchable to find out who he was.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sjl View Post
        Hi all !

Sorry that I have seen this thread lately...

SJL is right, Stefan Schachermayr received his badge on 30.01.1939 and it is one with "30.1.1939 + A.H." on the backside. He also wore NSDAP long service bronze and silver and the blood-order. Stefan died a few years ago in his 96. year.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

That's the problem with the BO, IMO. Too many who did not participate in the putsch got one.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
            That's the problem with the BO, IMO. Too many who did not participate in the putsch got one.
            Believe me: The problems and arrests Stefan Sch. had to suffer in his long career (not only up to 1945) qualiefied him much more for the BO than some of the men who participated in the putsch itself.

Best, Peter

Comment

Originally posted by peterm View Post
              Believe me: The problems and arrests Stefan Sch. had to suffer in his long career (not only up to 1945) qualiefied him much more for the BO than some of the men who participated in the putsch itself.

Best, Peter
              I agree with you Peter but the Old Guard had a different opinion!

Comment

Being the honor version, the lapel GPB in the photo must be a Deschler since Fuess didn't make the honor version.

Stephen

Comment

May last a little time (always due to the missing of technical equipment), but if You want, I can show the badge of Schachermayr.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Originally posted by peterm View Post
                    May last a little time (always due to the missing of technical equipment), but if You want, I can show the badge of Schachermayr.

Kind regards, Peter

I'm posting this for Peter. I have corresponded with Peter and he seems a top fellow, thanks for sharing your badge Peter
                    Attached Files

Comment

And some excelllent photographs from his estate, now also in Peters Collection....
                      Attached Files

Comment

A shame those flowers in the way of his Blood Order there! Here though a lovely portrait photo and Stefan is wearing his Blutorden ribbon.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats, Peter. A honorary GPB like that I'd even take into consideration myself !

Comment

He joined the party 1.1.1932.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                              I'm posting this for Peter. I have corresponded with Peter and he seems a top fellow, thanks for sharing your badge Peter
                              Many thanks for both the flowers and also posting for me!

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Yes, very nice Peter! I assume that his BO was a 2nd pattern?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X