Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sa

Folks,
    Over the past few months, I`ve had several inquiries on the possible sale of this item. I would greatly appreciate any help as to the possible value of something like this. Thanks

Comment

Chris, with a special one of a kind item like this it would be hard to put a value on it. Take the highest offer!

Comment

Sa

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
        Chris, with a special one of a kind item like this it would be hard to put a value on it. Take the highest offer!
        Thanks Erich. The problem is, if I make it fair to all buyers, and put it on E-stand, I have no idea what to start it at

Comment

Start on top your yet highest private bid and then you will see how good that was.

Comment

Badge

Originally posted by Winston View Post
            Start on top your yet highest private bid and then you will see how good that was.
            Thanks for the advice, but " whats the lowest price you`ll take for it" doesn`t help me much

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lee View Post
              Thanks for the advice, but " whats the lowest price you`ll take for it" doesn`t help me much
              Again, it's a one of a kind piece and it's worth what someone will pay for it. Maybe you should auction it off?

Comment

Sa

Thanks

Comment

SA Piece

Folks,
                  I have decided to sell this item on E-stand and it will be listed tomorrow. Thank you for all the PM`s and comments

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X